GAMIFIED SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH
The main idea of gamified scientific research is that through simulation, games, the collaboration process and acquisition of knowledge becomes more effective.
MATRIX 9 GAME GENERATION TOOL
The Matrix-Q Research Institute has know how and games developed by applying the Matrix 9 Game Generation Principles (tools), which are nature inspired, systemic, holistic, synergetic, take in consideration human natural stages of development (human potential human factor) and create a bridge between nature inspired knowledge and technology of ancient civilizations and cultures and the modern emerging global culture needs.
Through gamification tasks are suggested in the form of challenges, players (scientists) will take. According to level of participation, achievements, points, scientists will have the opportunity to participate in more complex or advanced research or join advanced stages of the collaboration process.
For instance: by taking a field of interest or issue suggested as relevant the following stages of collaboration will be taken:
- Stage zero: reading of general information, publications and research project proposals.
- Stage one: first assessment, hypothesis (know how, innovation, solution, issue) review
- Stage two: identification of disciplines, fields of expertise involved, perspectives to be taken for research.
- Stage three: tasks are suggested, through their completion a validation (or not) of the first assessment will be completed
- Stage four: a research project with specific goals will be designed, for example solutions design, technology innovation, publications, education, others.
- Stage five: development of stage 4.
- and so on.
The process of collaboration redefines itself according to each challenge.
GAME LEVELS & POINTS Vs EFFECTIVE RESULTS
The Game Levels are created according to how advanced is the participation and complex the level of collaboration of researchers.
For example at a higher level, specific agreements will be suggested, as rights or property over achievements, mostly related to patents and know how innovation, and in reference to the time line and content of contributions by each researcher.
Effective research means acquisition of knowledge, through application of a scientific methodology, which as result should be background and foundation for innovation in fields technology, know how, solutions, sustainable development; in general for practical applications of knowledge that can ensure increase of modern global culture and civilization sustainable development, advancement of quality of living, increase capacity of wealth generation, generation of legacy, care for the ideal conditions for sustainable living, care for peace, culture, family, for example. (See Matrix-Q Research Institute, Stichting Luis Daniel Maldonado Fonken deed of incorporation, aims, by laws and policy: www.luisdanielmaldonadofonken.info )
In order to Join the Mr Pool Hub researchers must be invited or apply to join.